InventHelp Store – http://publish.lycos.com/mediaprizm/2019/03/14/creating-an-approach-for-invention/; Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp Success Stories was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.